Thursday 13 August 2009

Victory

I wouldn't normally be so chuffed to catch a pike that weighed about 1lb but today I did just that, albeit from a water that has taunted me for nearly a year. See, I've fished it maybe 6 or 7 times, 3 of them this week! I wasn't entirely sure if it held pike, or any fish for that matter, but when several beasts savaged my popper the other day I had made up my mind.

Today was actually really frustrating, I had 17 takes in total, albeit some from the same fish but only converted that to one fish on the bank. On the plus side I now know that it has some bigger fish than expected, happy days!

Full/proper report with pictures tomorrow hopefully.

Scott

2 comments:

  1. great scott can see why you where chuffed lokk firward to the pictures and full story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to the report Scott. Liked your Highland piking adventure.

    ReplyDelete